How many Oklahoma medical marijuana farms tied to organized crime have been shut down?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
Asian prostitutes, intoxicants, big profit margins. Sounds like wolf of Wall Street lol

All of the foreign investors capitalizing on our loose marijuana laws pisses me off big time! It should not be happening.. ESPECIALLY when majority of them are criminal organizations. Them buying up our land… it’s a shame

I’m all for individual freedoms and medical marijuana but our state really screwed up in how things were implemented.

Also yes I agree with folks pointing out the ridiculousness of calling it “medical” when 90% of the stores are covered with crap like psychedelic Jimmi Hendrix/snoop dog murals and names like “sky high budz” “blazin okie” etc lmao
It's all a matter of perspective. Depends entirely on whose pockets are getting lined.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly, this was enacted without strict regulation. This is what happen when it is a free for all and anyone with a hang mail can get a medical card over the phone. What a joke.
EXACTLY! If the states legalizing MMJ restricted it to those truly in need of it, there wouldn't be enough of a revenue/tax stream for it to be worth their effort. If I recall when I was in CO, the % of MMJ "patients" with a card and a "legitimate" illness was around 5%(cancer, glaucoma, migraines). These are documentable conditions. The other 95% was for "pain management" which is very difficult to quantify especially when MMJ doctors don't even ask for medical records or proof of what's causing said pain.

That said, I am very much in favor of those who are taking opioids to be given an alternative. It might be trading one addiction for another but I do feel one is much less impactful on the patient than the other.

As for recreational MMJ, that's just a money grab plain and simple.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
EXACTLY! If the states legalizing MMJ restricted it to those truly in need of it, there wouldn't be enough of a revenue/tax stream for it to be worth their effort. If I recall when I was in CO, the % of MMJ "patients" with a card and a "legitimate" illness was around 5%(cancer, glaucoma, migraines). These are documentable conditions. The other 95% was for "pain management" which is very difficult to quantify especially when MMJ doctors don't even ask for medical records or proof of what's causing said pain.

That said, I am very much in favor of those who are taking opioids to be given an alternative. It might be trading one addiction for another but I do feel one is much less impactful on the patient than the other.

As for recreational MMJ, that's just a money grab plain and simple.
Only about 2 percent of the people with medical card have a real condition where marijuana helps. The rest are just dope heads with a card to get stoned.

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I didn't know better, I would have thought it was 100% decriminalized here, as there is a dispo just about every block in my town. I'm all for people choosing their own medicine, my dad started using it for pain shortly before he passed. He was much nicer to be around compared to before when he was drinking a bottle of brandy every night after dinner. I remember him calling me once to take him to "The marijuna store" because he couldn't drive anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom