How many states are represented by our OSA members?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Illinois. Never been to Oklahoma until I retired from the Navy (just happened to drive through with the wife). Ended up living there for 13 years. Then moved to Illinois with my adult kids due to my health problems. Was already to come back this week after being in Illinois for 2 years. Even put a deposit down on a place, but just couldn’t bring myself to leave my kids and 24yo Grandson. I’ll always be an Okie though.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Born in California-NTM but left 53 years ago and never looked back. Uncle Sam let me live in many other places both in and outside the US, but Oklahoma became my temporary home in '78 (Ft. Sill) and my permanent one in 2005 (Midwest City).

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure. I was raised in Cimarron County, OK and then went into the Army. Spent some time in the military in Missouri, Massachusetts, California, and Virginia over a 4 year period. (Not counting Pakistan where I served overseas.) Back to Oklahoma in 1969 and then left again in 1972 to go work for my dad driving trucks out of Canyon, TX.

Back to OK in 1975 and was here until the wife and I retired in 2014 and moved in our RV to Colorado for 20 months, Oregon for 17 months, Utah for 9 months, and then back to Oklahoma in 2018. Been here since except for our summer jobs in other states.

And yes, we do a wee bit of traveling, but Oklahoma will always be home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom