How much ammo do you shoot a month?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
varies 200-500 a month but this month I shot around 20 54cal patch and ball and 10 50 cal sabots!! Man the black powder guns are a hoot. !!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I was just commenting that you could get about ten rounds off while someone reloaded a black powder.
LOL yes, I have a couple Ak's you could definitely empty a mag, but having said that, one of the guys I work around on occasion is a BP nut case:cool: and he has loading down to an art!! And that is on the boomsticks. Couple of his revolvers have cylinders that he can switch out pretty quick and he practices ................ a lot LOL. I cannot remember if his BP revolvers are 36 cal or 44, but either way he knows the pistols well and at self defense ranges and further out his hip shooting is deadly accurate!!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was talking to my wife’s uncle this past weekend and the question came up. He doesn’t shoot much anymore. None to maybe s box.

I probably go through close to 5 or 6 hundred on a normal month and have shot maybe 1500 to 2000 rounds in a month.

Do any of you shoot your guns much?
I don't want to count it and I don't want to know (even if I kinda do)

Latest posts

Top Bottom