How much is a mobile home worth that needs work?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes. There’s a lot still in tact even if it’s a big job fixing it up. Actually have a guy coming to look at it today. Told him 5k. He seems very interested. I’ll report back.
Might want to just buy some new wiring, breakers and breaker box. Not as expensive as you might think other than the box. A lot of Mobile Homes are lost to sub par wiring. You have the wires already where you need them so figure where the wires are going and pull the new wire through using the old wire. Prepare to replace the bathroom floor but replace with good quality flooring. The crap they put in is horribly cheap and fall apart when wet. Would make a great place to put out in the woods for a little shoot and stay range for yourself. Set up a propane run generator you can put on a trailer. Would be cool indeed

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a guy that had an old single wide, probably from the 70s. I didn't think it was worth burning; floors needed replaced, infested with bugs, roof needed replaced.

It was out in Woodward, in a Trailer Park on the side of the interstate.

He sold it for $7K to the first guy that looked at it.

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been told that during "tax return time" a trailer house moving company is busier than a cat trying to bury a turd on a frozen pond.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update on this if anyone is interested. May be useful info. No one wants my POS trailer. I’ve offered to pay moving companies to take it. I called the places recommended in this thread multiple times. They don’t even look or call back. It costs 6k to move and setup within 30 miles. Many people want it until they know the cost of moving it.

So, I’ve scheduled demolition for 3k.

Latest posts

Top Bottom