How not to be a prepper.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_20210218_235527409.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
P-38 on my key ring since the 70's. Use it as a Phillips screwdriver with one corner, clean fingernails, scraper, Flat screwdriver with the back side, open cans and the uses go on.
Built a little "holster" for it with some electrical shrink tubing.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boy he/she looks like a good sibling, I take gun and ammo I know I can go to his house and take everything he/ she got an there is nothing the dip stick liberal can do.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen too many posts about loosing all the perishable items in the fridge from "real people" to doubt this really happens. I'll never understand how you can have that happen in an ice storm but it's true. I think it's kind of like drowning because you can't swim not realizing you're only in waist deep water and could simply stand up and walk out.

I'll never understand, It's not how I was raised.

Last edited:

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen too many posts about loosing all the perishable items in the fridge from "real people" to doubt this really happens. I'll never understand how you can have that happen in an ice storm but it's true. I think it's kind of like drowning because you can't swim not realizing you're only in waist deep water and could simply stand up and walk out.

I'll never understand, It's not how I was raised.

Exactly. While this may be a joke, the stupidity of society isn’t.

Latest posts

Top Bottom