how not to ride a motorcycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got any openings for drivers?

I don't know if there are, but at any rate, they hire drive teams, meaning two people. One is responsible for driving and the other is responsible for operating and monitoring the computers.

One can be out on the road for just a few months, or if the business is there, a team can be out longer. Life on the road involves "living" in hotels and probably eating out a lot. The hotel issue right now is difficult, at least for us, because where we would like to "move to" next may not have any hotel availability, thus making us go further and make our collection of roads less efficient.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know if there are, but at any rate, they hire drive teams, meaning two people. One is responsible for driving and the other is responsible for operating and monitoring the computers.

One can be out on the road for just a few months, or if the business is there, a team can be out longer. Life on the road involves "living" in hotels and probably eating out a lot. The hotel issue right now is difficult, at least for us, because where we would like to "move to" next may not have any hotel availability, thus making us go further and make our collection of roads less efficient.
I just thought it would be a good way to see other states and enjoy the countryside without having to go to a specific job.
It must be teeth jarring to be encouraged to hit every pothole on the road. :bolt:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just thought it would be a good way to see other states and enjoy the countryside without having to go to a specific job.
It must be teeth jarring to be encouraged to hit every pothole on the road. :bolt:

Yes. One of the driver's responsibilities is to stay in the center of the lane as much as possible, otherwise the collection process will miss parts of the lane at the edges. Thus, one gets to travel the rough wheel path that most vehicles drive in.

If you are interested, let me know and I'll check to see if they are needing drive teams.

If they are, I'll need to get your e-mail address and name and send it to them. They send applications via e-mail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom