how not to ride a motorcycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the video in post #1, the motorcycle and rider in the wreck don’t look the same as the one shown speeding.
I went back and watched again, your right, both were red bikes but the second on didnt have a car stuck to the front and the driver wasnt dead.
Good call sir

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I worked a motorcycle vs deer one night. Couldn't tell where the human stopped and the deer began.

Found another passenger the next day walking along the river dazed and covered in blood.

Last edited:

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went back and watched again, your right, both were red bikes but the second on didnt have a car stuck to the front and the driver wasnt dead.
Good call sir

The helmets are different and the speeding rider wasn’t wearing a jacket. And the bike at the end has a white tank while the speeding bike’s is red.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
upload_2021-5-25_21-55-55.png

This guy is sure in a hurry to the wreck he's about to have.

You notice it was in a foreign country? They said something about "policia".

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was working a highway going through Tuscaloosa, AL today with our job and had a biker come up behind us. I watched him in the side mirror as he did a wheelie and continued on down the road. Some other guys in a pickup kind of gave him kudos after seeing it, so when we started up again at a light, the biker did it again.
Cameras will cause showing off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom