how not to ride a motorcycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the picture of the van you posted is correct, it is obvious that it has cameras. (To anyone 40 and under)

Perhaps, but this guy was coming up from behind us, and what is on the back of the van doesn't look like a camera unless one gets close enough to see it tucked up under the back rack. I'll have to see if I can find a photo showing the location of that camera. All the rest of the cameras are up inside small boxes down around the rear bumper and attached to the back rack.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Younger people recognize and understand technology. They are immersed in it daily.
In the picture you provided, the 360 degree imaging device circled in yellow is assumed to be a camera. It appears another camera is hidden from the view in the picture. I will give you the benefit of doubt that the forward aimed imaging devices (cameras) could appear to be a light bar that are pretty common these days.

But that 360 imaging on top just screams camera!

PathRunner+Main.jpg

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Younger people recognize and understand technology. They are immersed in it daily.
In the picture you provided, the 360 degree imaging device circled in yellow is assumed to be a camera. It appears another camera is hidden from the view in the picture. I will give you the benefit of doubt that the forward aimed imaging devices (cameras) could appear to be a light bar that are pretty common these days.

But that 360 imaging on top just screams camera!

View attachment 207513

Except that the van we are driving does NOT have that pedestal with the 360 capability of images. The 3D camera is the one tucked up under the top of the rack on the back and is in a housing, The ONLY way to see that camera is to be under the rack. He was no where near the rack when he started his wheelie maneuver. I think there are only about 3 or 4 company vans that have the 360 capability. There aren't many states that desire that capability. Indiana is one of those and we've worked parts of Indiana in 2019 and 2020.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Except that the van we are driving does NOT have that pedestal with the 360 capability of images. The 3D camera is the one tucked up under the top of the rack on the back and is in a housing, The ONLY way to see that camera is to be under the rack. He was no where near the rack when he started his wheelie maneuver. I think there are only about 3 or 4 company vans that have the 360 capability. There aren't many states that desire that capability. Indiana is one of those and we've worked parts of Indiana in 2019 and 2020.
Got any openings for drivers?

Latest posts

Top Bottom