How often do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you carry?

• Total voters

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That dedication to being prepared as possible comes with a lot of discomfort, aches and so forth...but I no longer consider anything else an option.
I was at a Clint Smith/Thunder Ranch school back in the 90s (when TR was still in Texas) and heard Clint say something to the effect of:

"Your concealed handgun should be comforting, not comfortable."

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I prefer to every time I walk out the door, even if it's just a mouse gun going to the mailbox and/or checking the propane. Probably more danger of a dog attack here than a human one, though.

Sometimes I'll step outside by the front door to trim my nails without anything, but there's a solution hanging just inside (actually a couple of 'em).

Thing is, I don't go outside much anymore (Sweetie's helper mostly brings in the mail). So I'd have to say occasionally.
:drunk2:
___

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been fired 2x for caring a gun to work somewhere they didn't allow it. I've carried in a LOT of places that it wasn't allowed, (except for schools and courthouse) and will continue to do so as necessary.
I've been fortunate to have no carry limitations while at work for the last 6-7 years, and although I conceal, nobody cares when I take off my overshirt. A full 2/3 of the people here carry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom