How often do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you carry?

• Total voters

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There's no federal law that prohibits carry of a firearm in a commercial motor vehicle. Some states may prohibit it and carriers may prohibit it, but there's no federal law against it.
You be correct (finally did the smart thing and researched it). But, regardless, my company doesn't allow it. If I was 20+ years with them already, I would say screw it as its easier to find a new job if you're alive, but I'm not gonna risk my pension. As morbid as it sounds, I have a pretty good life insurance policy so if anything were to happen I know my wife would be ok. Can't say the same if I'm here and jobless.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
You be correct (finally did the smart thing and researched it). But, regardless, my company doesn't allow it. If I was 20+ years with them already, I would say screw it as its easier to find a new job if you're alive, but I'm not gonna risk my pension. As morbid as it sounds, I have a pretty good life insurance policy so if anything were to happen I know my wife would be ok. Can't say the same if I'm here and jobless.
That is not morbid.... that is life !!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I first got my permit years ago, I was pretty good about carrying all the time. I have gotten complacent recently and actually don't carry very often.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Once upon a midnight drury I was in dire need of a sidearm, hell....any arm! Ended violently, bloody, and as far as I can tell a draw after several weeks in the hospitals, but after all the things my head bounced off of I can't really remember. They say that I would be dead if I hadn't fought back, but damned if I can recall. Never have been without ever since, permits or laws be damned! I do know I will not hesitate ever again, and I will not be in a position of weakness!

Latest posts

Top Bottom