How often do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you carry?

• Total voters

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What? You's don't have a shower gun? That's what them Hi-points is fer. Cast zinc don't rust.
Neither does plastic Glocks.

Seriously being ably to carry anywhere is one reason I have been looking at the Sneaky Pete holsters. They look like a cell phone case so you should be able to carry anywhere that does not have metal detectors or x-ray scanners. Plus I found that the larger of the 2 for a Kimber Micro 9 is a perfect fit for my Garcia 380. Toss a couple spare mags in my pocket or a pocket knife case and no one will know I am carrying. If I ever get my rifle sold I will be ordering one.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've left the house unarmed once in the last 25 years. No worse feeling like an empty holster and it bit me in the ass. Thank God I was in better shape and beat my way out of that attempted robbery.

All day everyday. Something my old man told me once stuck with me. Stay dressed and armed until its time for bed.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to carry more. Now it's only if I'm going somewhere I think might be sketchy. I'm guess I'm just terrified I might have to use it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom