How so much has changed- Showing my age

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One I left of the list which I find totally insulting to anyone's intelligence is the term,"Politically Correct". The convoluted message is if you don't agree with what the woke crowd and MSM says is correct politically, then you are incorrect in your thinking. But alas, many people and companies buy into the B.S. Hasbro, The publisher of Dr. Seuss, etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc....................................................

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Na we passed stupid-crazy three exits back. Now it could be I'm just getting old. Or it could be global warming is causing a world wide IQ loss. Either way I seem to have more and more trouble wrapping my head around the stupid stuff that they keep coming up with.
Being old and set-in-my-ways I like to buck up and engage the ID10T's who come up with this crap. There was a young blonde girl driving a Prius today with a Bernie sticker. As I passed her I could see she was texting and driving and she drifted into my lane. I honked long and loud and when she looked up I gave her a look that would have chilled a gang banger's nuts in August. She jerked her little POS back into her lane and I drove off. Dash cam was on too.

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about “NAZI”? When my uncles fought in Europe, it was to defeat people who burned books, restricted free speech & the exchange of ideas, confiscated private property, forced people to do their bidding through force and fear, and beat/killed anyone who opposed their rule.... Now it’s just a derogatory term used to slander people like my uncles. I do miss them, but part of me is glad they are no longer here to see the “evolution” of the nation they fought for. I have to wonder if the current liberal elites can actually see their hypocrisy (and ignore it) or if they simply have no idea what a NAZI really was/is, and how aligned their cancel-culture-social-justice movement is to it.....

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about “NAZI”? When my uncles fought in Europe, it was to defeat people who burned books, restricted free speech & the exchange of ideas, confiscated private property, forced people to do their bidding through force and fear, and beat/killed anyone who opposed their rule.... Now it’s just a derogatory term used to slander people like my uncles. I do miss them, but part of me is glad they are no longer here to see the “evolution” of the nation they fought for. I have to wonder if the current liberal elites can actually see their hypocrisy (and ignore it) or if they simply have no idea what a NAZI really was/is, and how aligned their cancel-culture-social-justice movement is to it.....

My Grandfather & Father would be rolling over in there graves to how things they fought for have degraded.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Talk about showing your age, how about this one...

...we have a sum total of 1 (one) book that is a dictionary in our "home." It is one that I purposely keep because its publishing date was way back in either 1954 or 1957. (i haven't looked at the date for a long time.) I prefer a dictionary that has the old meanings, and only search one on my computer or phone if I'm really in a hurry to get the meaning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom