How so much has changed- Showing my age

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about “NAZI”? When my uncles fought in Europe, it was to defeat people who burned books, restricted free speech & the exchange of ideas, confiscated private property, forced people to do their bidding through force and fear, and beat/killed anyone who opposed their rule.... Now it’s just a derogatory term used to slander people like my uncles. I do miss them, but part of me is glad they are no longer here to see the “evolution” of the nation they fought for. I have to wonder if the current liberal elites can actually see their hypocrisy (and ignore it) or if they simply have no idea what a NAZI really was/is, and how aligned their cancel-culture-social-justice movement is to it.....

Could be what they fought for and what they thought they fought for were two different things.

Getting called a Nazi (gasp!) because you oppose communist ideals is a compliment. At least the Germans had the stones to take on Bolshevism, not align with it.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom