How times have changed.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our walmat said they stopped selling it by the brick, and applied the 3-box limit to the 50rd boxes. That shut the scalpers down in a hurry. In short time there are piles of 50rd boxes on the shelves and no limit. Apparently it was not worth getting up at 2am and sitting in walmart for hours for 150rds.

I noticed the .22 ammo piling up at my local Walmart, and wondered if I needed new glasses! I didn't think to ask about that three-box limit you mentioned, but it wouldn't surprise me if that were also the case here. About time.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've looked so many times I've gotten tired of it. It's been... over 4 years since I've seen ANY at WalMart, or bulk packs really anywhere.

I don't obsess and check it all the time, though. Just casually when I'm in the store.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen much .22 at Walmart, but when I was at Academy in Norman this past weekend, they had more .22 than I have seen in one place in years.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom