How to destroy a police department

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My friend married this gal and I was asking the kids of theirs simple problems.
What weighs more a pound of feathers or a pound of lead.

The girl got it and the boy thought for a bit and then got it and went and asked his mother
my buddies wife.
She said : I am not good with math I do not know.
The daughter tried to explain it to her and mom got a little flustered and said I told you I am not good with math leave me alone with math problems.

We all looked at each other and I then realized why my buddy married her.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know what the NPD guys were making on the job, but off-duty assignments always pay much more than whatever we got for working on-duty. Sad but true fact.
My recollection is that $16/hour wasn’t far off from their regular pay, but that’s far enough back that I wouldn’t guarantee that.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My recollection is that $16/hour wasn’t far off from their regular pay, but that’s far enough back that I wouldn’t guarantee that.
We made really good money working extra jobs, well over double what we made hourly as patrol officers. The only times I wondered if it was worth it AND if I was actually in my right mind when I agreed to work it was if it was a quinceañera. Those started off well enough but, more often than not, turned out to be a gigantic PITA as the night wore on.

Last edited:

Lowlife

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
6382AEF2-4208-4048-8167-C53C64A21251.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom