How to destroy a police department

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I recall a very long open mic...err encounter, they played for us back in the early 80's during a training class I was taking. Needless to say it had the whole class laughing our asses off.

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm amazed you are amazed. 😉 In all honesty though if ****ing around on the job were a crime ... What about the lawyer banging his receptionist on the conference room table instead researching that novel case law that could get your son's case thrown instead of him winding up with a record?? (I'd come up with some other examples but these are the 2 I have personal experience with -- and before you ask -- No I was not the receptionist. I was the paralegal that caught them. Lol)
Yeah, I've know factory workers that got some at work, on the clock, with other worker's wives as well.

Lawyers and factory workers aren't authorized to stop and search your car, arrest you, fine you, etc....
The expectations for someone granted "extra powers" is higher than that of a lawyer or factory hand.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I've know factory workers that got some at work, on the clock, with other worker's wives as well.

Lawyers and factory workers aren't authorized to stop and search your car, arrest you, fine you, etc....
The expectations for someone granted "extra powers" is higher than that of a lawyer or factory hand.

I dunno man ... I'll have to ponder that a bit. Those ****ing lawyers rule the world. 🤷

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I don't know ask Bill Clinton

Latest posts

Top Bottom