How to destroy a police department

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a price to pay for being a slut, for both sexes. Before the internet it was likely just having to go the next town over to get a date. After the internet inflation has hit hard. It’s a steep price she’s paying. Her male counterparts too.
...except her male counterparts don't have their faces plastered all over memes.

mmerrill

It makes sense if you don't think about it.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was too obvious.

Really sounds like the plot from from a bad 80s movie.
Not this one right?
the-blue-oyster-police-academy.gif

finishnailer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or has lived the life, enjoyed the righteousness he worked hard and hoped he brought to it, and recognized all the players, skaters, and abhorrents he had no power over. All for poverty wages.
Poverty wages? I know several police officers in Tulsa, none of them are on welfare. No one ever seems to be paid enough…..

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Poverty wages? I know several police officers in Tulsa, none of them are on welfare. No one ever seems to be paid enough…..
When I retired in 1995 I was earning $8.21 an hour. Insurance was $600 a month. Can you add and subtract? I was training guys coming into the dept at $10.

Edmond P.D. is offering $34 after training completed.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I retired in 1995 I was earning $8.21 an hour. Insurance was $600 a month. Can you add and subtract? I was training guys coming into the dept at $10.

Edmond P.D. is offering $34 after training completed.
It's terrible how guys get forced into such a thankless, low-paying job. I wish more of them would seek opportunities in the private sector, where the money and job security is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom