How to locate a member by screen name ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a supposed member text me about a pistol had listed in the classifieds, the ad clearly read FTF in the Tulsa/BA area, he asked me to come to OKC and he would pay full price like he was doing me a favor, I told him I couldn’t come to OKC and he text’d me again asking when we could meet ? WTF is wrong with people ? After the 4th try at getting me to bring it to him I Asked for his screen name and if he had any positive feedback and a few hours later he text’d me and gave me a name and said yes to the feedback question but I can’t find him in n the forum, I think I’ll just block him and pass on anymore contact but was curious if he was a member and how long he’s has been here if so ? I clicked on the magnifying glass and put in the name he told me and a message came up that said his name couldn’t be located ? Am I doing it wrong ???

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did you put your phone number in the ad for all the world to see? If so....well hell could of been anybody.
I did post my number, he text’d me from a 405 area code number, he’s a time waster, I unblocked his number after a Mod checked and said there was no one with that username on here so I could play with him a bit 😎 sucks to be that bored ! Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom