How to price a tractor for a quick sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never intended to list it on OSA. I appreciate everybody's replies. I'm going to list the entire package a few places for $27k. If anybody on OSA wants this deal I would take my bottom dollar of $23,000 this week.

The BB720X is two and a half years old. I just bought the rake and didn't even use it. The tractor has been serviced only by Kubota in Shawnee and the one off I-240. Only has 314 hours. Mainly used to brush hog my old property and then this past year I dumped construction debris in dumpsters during my construction. Seat is torn up and the paint is faded. Still fires right up and works as intended.

Reason I am selling: I went from 40 acres to 13 acres after I survived a near death COVID ICU visit. Most of my new property is sod and will be maintained by landscapers since I have COVID fibrosis and outside air particles flare up my lungs.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wish I could make a decision today but I have to wait several weeks to see how my pending deal works out.
I'm sure you'll have it sold by then.
And I am sorry to hear about your complications. I wish you well.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Never intended to list it on OSA. I appreciate everybody's replies. I'm going to list the entire package a few places for $27k. If anybody on OSA wants this deal I would take my bottom dollar of $23,000 this week.

The BB720X is two and a half years old. I just bought the rake and didn't even use it. The tractor has been serviced only by Kubota in Shawnee and the one off I-240. Only has 314 hours. Mainly used to brush hog my old property and then this past year I dumped construction debris in dumpsters during my construction. Seat is torn up and the paint is faded. Still fires right up and works as intended.

Reason I am selling: I went from 40 acres to 13 acres after I survived a near death COVID ICU visit. Most of my new property is sod and will be maintained by landscapers since I have COVID fibrosis and outside air particles flare up my lungs.
Dangit Bill. Prayers sent.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Kubota salesman just texted me back and said mid $20k’s, so it sounds like the asking price is fair and already have a buyer. Congrats to both of you. :thumb:
I don't think he'd accept my offer, as it's about $26,973 low (the message I quoted was missing the "k", and my motto is if you can't be smart, at least be a smartass). As much as I'd like to have the tractor, I currently have an over abundance of tractors and implements and an under abundance of cash flow to add to the collection.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think he'd accept my offer, as it's about $26,973 low (the message I quoted was missing the "k", and my motto is if you can't be smart, at least be a smartass). As much as I'd like to have the tractor, I currently have an over abundance of tractors and implements and an under abundance of cash flow to add to the collection.

Speaking of collections, there are farms and ranches all over northern Texas that have placed antique (REALLY antique) tractors and implements near the corner of their property or near the entry gate. Too bad that most of the time I see them we are driving by doing our road surveys.

One place even had five of them in a somewhat 5 pointed star shape facing out from the center.

Latest posts

Top Bottom