How to remove gas block.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It may have a pin in it that needs to be taken out. You can usually get the gas tube out of the gas block, but I've had one or two that were so hard to get out you had to use a pair of pliers or vice grips and the tube itself could be damaged. But usually, yes, you can get the tube out.
There is a gas tube pin. So I can remove it, now if whither or not it'll be easy to remove, not sure yet.
I'll be updating how my AR is going just in case there's more info I need or whatever. I just need $50 for a new block and $100+ for the key mod rail I want.
Idk though if I should get a Samson rail or something different.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
The rail I have found is the biggest part of me being satisfied with my rifles, followed by a good stock. I don't go for really high-end stocks, most of mine are Magpul CTRs, couple MOEs and one or two more expensive ones. as for rails, that's totally a preference thing, but the feel of the rail in your hand is a huge thing for me, as well as weight. I've got a number of Troy Alphas, a couple of Samsons (both of which feel great), couple YHMs and some others I can't remember. The UTG slim rail I have found is very very nice for an inexpensive option. I generally nowadays stay away from full quad-rails, as they're not very comfortable to grip and they are much heavier. Modular rails with sections you can add for accessories is the only way to go now, IMNSHO.

Good luck, and keep us up to date! We love to follow people's builds and we love pics! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom