How to Remove Patio Doors?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just to clarify, you want to remove a panel, not the entire unit?

Some of those have a stop at the top, remove the stop, slide the moving door all the way over, then lift it up and out.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Agree with shootsum, Pella generally makes removal extremely simple even for a Jarhead!! By the way nice work there screwing up the honey do's to the point of being sidelined, that is genius level **** there, more time for shooting!!
Schedule the job for a weekday and I will come over and help you,just give me a couple days warning, weekends I am in the woods.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to okierider! He came by, we messed with it, and voila! Figured it out. Now I just wait on the hot tub guys to deliver the new hot tub.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20180802_191536.jpg
LESS FILLING !! TASTES GREAT !!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
And I was hoping tannerite might be the solution!

It about got there LOL The door is tight on the tracks whether from a hump in the concrete or what ever . But between the Army guy and the Marine we got her whooped!! Unfortunately there were no explosives involved so Drury can continue sleeping in bed instead of in the doghouse!!:mosh::cool:

Latest posts

Top Bottom