How to Spot Someone Carrying .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I look for the lighter colors on jeans where the spare mag is kept in the rear pocket of jeans, and the front pocket for the outline of a pocket gun shown by light spots as well. Just like a skoal can does.
All of my jeans have that tell tale marker. Spotted others as well.

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see folks “printing” all the time. Always warms me up inside knowing people are exercising their 2nd amendment rights
As someone who is new to CCW, every time I get dressed in the morning I have been wondering how much I should care about printing, because the 2 guns in my carry rotation (CZ P07 and Sig P229) aren't exactly subcompact. I don't think that most people passing me in Walmart notice, but since I carry at the 3 to 4 o'clock position, when I squat or kneel down to get something off a bottom shelf, I can feel the grip poking at my overshirt. I guess I could appendix carry, but I don't like the idea of a loaded gun pointing at the 'ol daddybag. If I still lived in San Diego I would probably be more concerned with a little bit of printing, but here in Oklahoma, I just assume that a large percentage of the adult population is also carrying and not likely to freak out if they happen to notice someone carrying.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As someone who is new to CCW, every time I get dressed in the morning I have been wondering how much I should care about printing, because the 2 guns in my carry rotation (CZ P07 and Sig P229) aren't exactly subcompact. I don't think that most people passing me in Walmart notice, but since I carry at the 3 to 4 o'clock position, when I squat or kneel down to get something off a bottom shelf, I can feel the grip poking at my overshirt. I guess I could appendix carry, but I don't like the idea of a loaded gun pointing at the 'ol daddybag. If I still lived in San Diego I would probably be more concerned with a little bit of printing, but here in Oklahoma, I just assume that a large percentage of the adult population is also carrying and not likely to freak out if they happen to notice someone carrying.
Just wear it around your neck like Flav A Flav's Clock

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly most people don't notice. During the riots in Seattle I OCed a full size M&P, most people don't notice, they are too busy putting their face in their phones.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any time I see an old guy in a photographer vest I assume he's carrying.
We use to get these at the hospital.

"Sir, due to our policies we will need to secure your firearm."

"How did you know I was carrying?"

"Because you are wearing a photographer vest."

Latest posts

Top Bottom