How to Use "The Feed"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With so many new folks recently signing up as "Supporters," I thought it might be helpful and worthwhile to describe what I think is a good way to use "The Feed", which is a cool feature you get access to as a supporter. "The Feed "shows all posts, in every section of the site, as they are made in real time.

I open "The Feed" when I first log in, and and then I select a conversation, any one will do, and then click on either the "Home" or the "Forums" tab at the top of the page. Now, I have two windows open; one, "The Feed" and in the other window, I can browse around in whatever area I want, coming back to check "The Feed" every so often to see that's happening in real time on the forum.

Try it; you might like it.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol. New posts with a refresh every couple minutes is pretty close.

Probably only reason for a real time need is for moderatorating.
Yup. I’ve tried the feed. I prefer the method I’ve always used where I just scan the newest posts and newest threads columns and hit refresh every few minutes or two.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup. I’ve tried the feed. I prefer the method I’ve always used where I just scan the newest posts and newest threads columns and hit refresh every few minutes or two.
Exactly what I been doing but I will check out the "Feed" since ya know, it was joel and all lol. He may get his feelers hurt after writing all that. I'll try anything once, well almost.

Latest posts

Top Bottom