How will election change your prepping?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering, how will the fact that Hildabeast is not in change what you prep for?

I'm guessing that LPKs will be much more abundant and lower price.
Same for receivers in the near future.

The ammo hoarding should be over for a few years. I'm hoping.

So, I know that for me, I will still buy when I find good deals. Mags, Ammo, LPKs, Receivers, Long guns, pistols, etc.

But, I've been thru this cycle a few times.

What about the rest of you?

Dave

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, thought about picking up a couple lowers before the election but ended up not doing it. Beyond that I don't worry much. Some stuff will be more plentiful for a couple years and then the hoarders will pick up again before the next election. Prices will remain in the same general area.

Would love to see the NFA go into the toilet though. The tax money they get off of the stamps likely leaves them losing money anyway, probably be a savings to no longer deal with it.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a prepper in the strictest sense but I do believe in being prepared. I was prepared for the loss of electrical grids and it could still happen, if the eighteen wheelers stop moving food absolutely will not get to one's table etc.
I have a well, generators and dehydrated food and plenty of ammunition. But now I'm not so concerned since Trump got in...

Latest posts

Top Bottom