Howdy folks!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
HOWDY.jpg

Aviator

Marksman
Reaction score
Glad to have ya!!!!!! I am still trying to make it out your way for elk.
We have some great elk hunting, I’m an avid elk hunter and usually take a pretty decent bull whenever I get drawn, which is seldom. )-: The archery season during the rut is hard to beat. I can help you out with unit choices if you ever decide to apply for a permit.

MrChris

Sniper
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have some great elk hunting, I’m an avid elk hunter and usually take a pretty decent bull whenever I get drawn, which is seldom. )-: The archery season during the rut is hard to beat. I can help you out with unit choices if you ever decide to apply for a permit.

I may take you up on that! Thanks

Cowbaby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome guy. I have been toying with that idea of buying some hunting property that is about 14-15 hrs away myself.
I have a friend who's brother passed away last October that owned 20K of recreational acres. I could not possibly afford that much or even none at all without selling one of the two places I already have. I haven't pushed the issue too much as the family is still grieving, haven't got the estate sorted out and they are good friends.
I have put the feelers out on buying a section though if they will split. With any luck I may have some long driving to do in my old age as well.
Hope you enjoy your stay.

Latest posts

Top Bottom