HR127 this is what they are trying to do

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PocR4J2A.jpeg

I'd change that sign's verbiage. Remove "if necessary" and adjust the punctuation as required.

Woody

CapnD

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can see a another perspective on this proposed bill here:

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-...-posts-feature-satirical-quotes-idUSKBN28L1ZB

Let me be clear, I do not support her proposed changes to the law. I should not have to retreat from my home to ensure the safety of an individual whose intent is to violate the law. On the other hand, I do not want to live with shooting a 17 year old kid (or anyone) trying to steal something stupid if my family or myself are not in danger. I have a duty to be responsible, unfortunately those decisions often happen in seconds.

But, I do want to point out the internet/social media is full of a whole bunch of junk, created to be funny, make a point, or just to create chaos (Traffic). I have read the bill (you can find it here) and it is what you would expect, but I believe much of the article posted above is hyperbole. Generally my rule is this...If I see it on the internet, I now have enough information to go research and educate myself.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

At one time I felt sad for them. That time has passed. They are the enemy of 2A supporters everywhere.

If you've lied, you're a liar. That never changes. If some people on here posted that the Sun rises in the East, I'd want to verify that myself. Nothing he posts should be taken seriously, ever, and until verified should be considered a lie, always.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're dangerous. Those quotes are not true. You post lies. You do it all the time. You are a useful idiot.

Those quotes came from a satirical article. Why don't you stop? Are you really that twisted and stupid?

TX HB 196 will die in committee. You can't keep moronic legislators from introducing moronic legislation, any more than anyone else can keep moronic posters from making moronic posts. You are too far gone to help. You are lost.

I implore the remainder of you to educate yourselves, fight what is real, and stop falling for the bait & switch and slight of hand of the useful idiots. They draw your attention from things of importance to draw you into snipe hunts against things that go bump in the night. Don't fall for the lies.

At one time I felt sad for them. That time has passed. They are the enemy of 2A supporters everywhere.

If you've lied, you're a liar. That never changes. If some people on here posted that the Sun rises in the East, I'd want to verify that myself. Nothing he posts should be taken seriously, ever, and until verified should be considered a lie, always.

crap ... just realized incorrect quotes are inside meme. I checked source for HB19 which was correct. but didn't read every line inside meme.

I stand corrected and have deleted meme.

text verified real from State of Texas .. clearly labeled proposed HB196

https://capitol.texas.gov/tlodocs/87R/billtext/pdf/HB00196I.pdf

Last edited:

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sorry that's BS ..

verified real from State of Texas .. clearly labeled proposed HB196
I've already posted source, ie vetted before I posted. so what someone came up with satire site that mentions HB196.

https://capitol.texas.gov/tlodocs/87R/billtext/pdf/HB00196I.pdf

The bill is real. The quotes you posted from the sponsor of the bill are lies. They are false. You lie. You post lies and disinformation. You do it constantly. You really are that dense aren't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom