Huge shoutout to cowcatcher !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I posted a few days ago needing help moving a gun safe and refrigerator and within 15 minutes he called and offered his help, He showed up this afternoon and we got it done in record time and all he asked for was for me to pay it forward !! He is one stand up great guy !! Thanks again my friend !!

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really enjoyed visiting with you Hipshot! Just like we discussed, I guarantee I will be rewarded for helping you! It may not be today or even next year but something will come back my way. If my experience tells me anything though, very soon something will mysteriously just work out in my favor. For anyone reading this that just seems to find themselves struggling often, take a break from your struggle and help someone with theirs. I ain’t gonna guarantee good results but just try it. What ya got to lose cuz hell you’re struggling already anyhow.

Ok that’s enough of that kinda talk! Man I tell ya that safe wasn’t very big but it was all there! Now for the funny part and Hipshot correct me if I get this wrong. We were getting ready to strap the safe and fridge down on my trailer when Hipshots nephew opened the freezer and reported there were hotdogs in it. That freezer had a good seal cuz we didn’t smell em til the door was opened. I think Hipshot said that fridge had been stored there and unopened 7 years. Lol

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good deed cowcatcher! The country needs more folks that are willing to be like this!

I do have to ask, what was the condition of the hotdogs? Could they have been put on a skewer with a twinky and roasted over the open fire?
Well I stayed focused on strapping the safe. Hipshots nephew ran off gagging. Hipshot removed the bag o dogs and walked them to the dumpster. We will have to let him report on the exact condition. I bet they were cookable though. They say you can’t teach an old dog new tricks but I ain’t never heard if you can still eat an old dog.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really enjoyed visiting with you Hipshot! Just like we discussed, I guarantee I will be rewarded for helping you! It may not be today or even next year but something will come back my way. If my experience tells me anything though, very soon something will mysteriously just work out in my favor. For anyone reading this that just seems to find themselves struggling often, take a break from your struggle and help someone with theirs. I ain’t gonna guarantee good results but just try it. What ya got to lose cuz hell you’re struggling already anyhow.

Ok that’s enough of that kinda talk! Man I tell ya that safe wasn’t very big but it was all there! Now for the funny part and Hipshot correct me if I get this wrong. We were getting ready to strap the safe and fridge down on my trailer when Hipshots nephew opened the freezer and reported there were hotdogs in it. That freezer had a good seal cuz we didn’t smell em til the door was opened. I think Hipshot said that fridge had been stored there and unopened 7 years. Lol
My ex girlfriend cleaned the stuff out of the fridge when I left houston and missed them somehow, it had only been 10 months since I stored it.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My ex girlfriend cleaned the stuff out of the fridge when I left houston and missed them somehow, it had only been 10 months since I stored it.
Since you’re referring to her as “ex”, I’m going to speculate that she didn’t “miss them” but instead left you a surprise. You’re just lucky it wasn’t the same kind of surprise left for (or by) Hillary Clinton in the theater aisle. 🤢

Last edited:

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since you’re referring to her as “ex”, I’m going to speculate that she didn’t “miss them” but instead left you a surprise. You’re just lucky it wasn’t the same kind of surprise left for (or by) Hillary Clinton in the theater isle. 🤢
She didn’t leave them intentionally because we were supposedly on good terms at that time.
The Clinton’s surprise couldn’t have smelled worse 🤢

Latest posts

Top Bottom