Huge shoutout to OSA member “crispy”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
He went above and beyond and drove ALL THE WAY out to Guymon to buy a pistol from me. Might be the first OSA member to make the trip out here to Gods country for a transaction.

I’ll put feedback on his profile but he’s good to go, gentlemen. Had a great conversation and he is easy to talk to. I told him to go checkout the famous “Lake Optima” while he was driving back home but not sure if he did. Maybe he will chime in.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He went above and beyond and drove ALL THE WAY out to Guymon to buy a pistol from me. Might be the first OSA member to make the trip out here to Gods country for a transaction.

I’ll put feedback on his profile but he’s good to go, gentlemen. Had a great conversation and he is easy to talk to. I told him to go checkout the famous “Lake Optima” while he was driving back home but not sure if he did. Maybe he will chime in.
I have family in Guymon. I don’t know them well though. My Grandfather was born and raised there. You may know them. I have an odd last name of Reust.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Husband is a pilot if I remember correctly.
Right on, makes sense. We are are all into all things mechanical. My grandpa taught me how to build my first motor. He was a machinist and engine builder This is a motorcycle my great grandfather helped his brother build. There was also a single and another twin that’s not accounted for.

Attachments

• 78F6FF28-0AFE-4CD7-88C4-81705E239D2A.jpeg
    78F6FF28-0AFE-4CD7-88C4-81705E239D2A.jpeg
    85.7 KB · Views: 36
  • 08D5AB1A-CA96-4E5D-8874-1059D5E664D0.jpeg
    08D5AB1A-CA96-4E5D-8874-1059D5E664D0.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 28

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

Lake Optima, that's funny!

Latest posts

Top Bottom