HUH????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you find yourself saying huh a lot more visit the Hear Again Store. https://hearagainok.com/

Not a hearing problem, it is a Not believing what I am hearing and/or reading problem. Kind of like the photos I saw the other day where someone turned a VW beetle into a pickup. My first questions is HUH?, followed by why?

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like I said, I would prefer a short barreled shotgun.

This might be old news but apparently a outfit called Seraphim Armory sells a 12 ga. double barrel pistol grip shotgun.....don't want to own one but I'd like to pull the trigger on one JUST ONCE to be able to say I did. :)

Nomad 12 ga..jpg

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This might be old news but apparently a outfit called Seraphim Armory sells a 12 ga. double barrel pistol grip shotgun.....don't want to own one but I'd like to pull the trigger on one JUST ONCE to be able to say I did. :)

View attachment 146522

Many, many years ago I fired a pistol grip 20 about that size that I took off a drunk threatening to shoot people. I fired it one handed without a problem. Of course I was a LOT younger and stronger back then. It was fun to shoot a few times then it was disassembled and parts scattered in several dumpsters and a river. I wanted no part of trying to explain to the cops why I had that. :P

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw those 37mm 'flare' launchers at the Big Show this weekend and seriously considered one, just for the fun of it. It's not practical, but really just to have one underhung on one of my ARs. Prices were ok, I just was being a tightwad this weekend and couldn't make myself pull the trigger, so to speak.

I've considered one for several years, but I don't think the .22 beehive round would be very helpful to me. My son would probably enjoy it though, just for the wow factor. :D

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, at best you got a 22 pistol firing 18 rounds at once and slower than hell to reload, at worst if no rifling, a really heavy shotgun. I think I would rather hang a short barreled shotgun under my rifle. Even a 20 ga must be more effective.

View attachment 146511

I'd think if I wanted a beehive round, I'd use the 1" steel flechettes loaded into a 12 ga shotgun with a full power load to take care of hallway duty.
https://www.amazon.com/Flechettes-B...6MVRKJ7HEFY&psc=1&refRID=1680NKFCB6MVRKJ7HEFY

91JE2ph5ptL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom