Hummingbird 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You live in the Mustang area....We've had multiple sightings as of yesterday so it may have been the hummers when you were not looking.
Well I sit by the window where the feeder is located and I am there facing that window 11 hours a day or so, so it seems unlikely they are here yet and I havent seen em. I dont have any colorful flowers in the back yard, the feeder is the only think red out there so maybe they just haven't found it yet?
I live a little over 1 mile N. of Mustang on Countyline Rd.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My folks live in Fairland Oklahoma. Mom told me this morning that they have hummingbirds coming into their feeders. (As of the last day or so), BUT. They have a tendency to get bird back before we do over here in Ponca City.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I sit by the window where the feeder is located and I am there facing that window 11 hours a day or so, so it seems unlikely they are here yet and I havent seen em. I dont have any colorful flowers in the back yard, the feeder is the only think red out there so maybe they just haven't found it yet?
I live a little over 1 mile N. of Mustang on Countyline Rd.
Have faith CHenry....you'll have them soon. They are here in north Mustang at my home.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Getting a male and a female coming in at different times. Hopefully they have a nest nearby. The new house doesn’t have any mature trees nearby but just goes to show, if you get a feeder out they’ll find it

Latest posts

Top Bottom