Hunter harassment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Spent the better part of the afternoon watching hunter harassment vids on YouTube. Mostly waterfowlers that can hunt a hundred yards from a roadway or dwelling in Oklahoma for example. A couple that have 500 foot limits like Arkansas Or Pennsylvania. A few deer hunter vids from guy on public land or even hunting their own property.
I’ve experienced a couple situations when west edmond wasn’t developed and the goose population was incredible. A couple times when the teenagers on four wheelers around our lease would have a few beers and yell at us or the deer. I’ve been pretty lucky overall really.
Any of you have some stories to tell?

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s funny you posted this. YouTube algorithm brought this one to my feed and was gonna post it in a separate thread. Skip a little bit ahead to the good part. The farmer was a complete douche.

This kid just posted the 3rd part of that video the other day and the old man has 3 charges filed against him, a harassment, a blackmail and a disorderly

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It’s funny you posted this. YouTube algorithm brought this one to my feed and was gonna post it in a separate thread. Skip a little bit ahead to the good part. The farmer was a complete douche.

This kid just posted the 3rd part of that video the other day and the old man has 3 charges filed against him, a harassment, a blackmail and a disorderly
That’s what started my dive in this afternoon. I watched the ‘update’ but haven’t seen the third one yet.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yelling at strangers with guns, in the country dressed in camo.....Not the smartest thing I could think of doing.

Growing up back home in the 80's-90's it was the exact opposite. We'd have farmers and land owners begging us to shoot the geese off their fields. Now it's all leased
=big$ from guides

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hunting Core land at Eufaula with a buddy during bow season we had a car load of punks talking crap from 300 yards away and then poured beer on the hood of my car and left the can on the hood.
It was on then.
I took off running towards them and they got in their vehicle and sped off.
I got to mine and went looking for them.

They never showed up again.

There were punks on 4 wheelers and trucks ruining the area on purpose while we were trying to hunt.
A call to the ranger and that was the end of that off roading on Core land.
For a little while anyway.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago, a game warden told a group of us about an incident that happened in SE Oklahoma. It seems that an anti-hunting nutcase decided he was going to ruin the hunt of a couple of brothers. They purposely made sure he could follow them until they got deep into the woods, then when they came to a big hill, one brother went left, the other went right, and they both disappeared into the forest. They reunited on the other side and went home, leaving the anti-hunter hopelessly lost.

Some time later, the sheriff came and asked them if they knew where he was, so they took him to where they'd split up. They found the dude not far away, scared and cold, but otherwise none the worse for the wear.

Apparently, he gave up on the idea of ruining hunts in SEOK...

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Years ago, a game warden told a group of us about an incident that happened in SE Oklahoma. It seems that an anti-hunting nutcase decided he was going to ruin the hunt of a couple of brothers. They purposely made sure he could follow them until they got deep into the woods, then when they came to a big hill, one brother went left, the other went right, and they both disappeared into the forest. They reunited on the other side and went home, leaving the anti-hunter hopelessly lost.

Some time later, the sheriff came and asked them if they knew where he was, so they took him to where they'd split up. They found the dude not far away, scared and cold, but otherwise none the worse for the wear.

Apparently, he gave up on the idea of ruining hunts in SEOK...
Lucky a Bigfoot didn't come after him in S.E. Oklahoma.
(No I'm not advocating harassing the harassers. Just saying the fool probably thought every sound out there was a Bigfoot or something.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom