Hunter harassment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Hayes

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Phrase it any way you choose to make them, and YOU, look like you are in the right! They set up exactly on the property line to piss him off, and it worked!
The asshat farmer isn't that important. And clearly, you have the same opinion of yourself as the farmer in the vid. Too bad. He is a total asshat and you...

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The asshat that hunts my property line faces my property ,so he's shooting towards my property. Not a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing his bullets could be coming my direction if I happen to be on my own property minding my own business.
He doesn't own the land he's hunting just has permission from the land owner. He has many other places to hunt. I only hunt on my property.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The asshat that hunts my property line faces my property ,so he's shooting towards my property. Not a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing his bullets could be coming my direction if I happen to be on my own property minding my own business.
He doesn't own the land he's hunting just has permission from the land owner. He has many other places to hunt. I only hunt on my property.
ya - that is 180 from what these guys were doing.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
In this GREAT country, it is YOUR DECISION, at least for right now! VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom