Hunter harassment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunter966

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those kids with the granddad did everything right and I’ve gotta say held their temper back really good.

I gotta say I’m sure glad it was them and not me, I can’t stand richard cranium's like that loud mouth corn field owner.

Did ya’ll say there were a couple more videos showing these same guys and what happens?

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those kids were just fine. If the Butthair wanted to hunt in "his" field at the same spot, why didn't he get his happy butt outta bed and set up right behind them. Too lazy I spect. What a piece of work, out there frailing around like a spoiled lazy brat kid.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The asshat, as you call him has every right to do anything he chooses ON HIS LAND, RIGHT UP TO THE PROPERTY LINE! "Hunter harassment" my ass, there is no such crime, how about owner harassment? You wouldn't be so quick criticize if people came into YOUR YARD, caught fish you stocked, l killed wildlife on your property without permission, broke down your fences climbing them, left trash, endangered your livestock, etc.!!!! People like you, and these jerks, are the asshats here! Buy some land, work your ass off making payments on it, buy material and fence it, pay for equipment to build ponds, buy fish to stock it, then tell me again how you have a right to hunt, and fish on MY LAND, without my permission!
Also, I’m gonna just leave this here

Oklahoma Statutes Annotated. Title 29. Game and Fish. Chapter 1. Oklahoma Wildlife Conservation Code. Article V. Game. Part 2. Hunting Provisions. § 5-212. Obstruction of shooting, hunting, fishing and trapping prohibited--Landowner's rights--Penalties--Exemptions​

Share|

• Primary Citation: 29 Okl. St. Ann. § 5-212
  • Country of Origin: United States
  • Last Checked: January, 2022
more + Historical:
Summary: This law reflects Oklahoma's hunter harassment provision. Under the law, a person may not willfully obstruct or impede the participation of any individual in the lawful activity of shooting, hunting, fishing or trapping in this state. Violation is a misdemeanor with a fine of $100 to $500. A person convicted under this section is also liable to the person affected for all costs and damages resulting from the interference.

A. A person may not willfully obstruct or impede the participation of any individual in the lawful activity of shooting, hunting, fishing or trapping in this state. Provided, that nothing in this section shall prohibit a landowner or lessee from exercising their lawful rights of prohibiting hunting, fishing or trapping on their land, or any other legal right.
B. Any person violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor, and, upon conviction thereof, shall be punished by a fine of not less than One Hundred Dollars ($100.00) nor more than Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00).
C. Any person convicted of violating this section shall be liable to the person to whom they interfered with for all costs and damages resulting therefrom. If said person holds an Oklahoma hunting, fishing or trapping license at the time of conviction, such license shall be revoked.
D. This section of law shall not prevent a game warden from performing his enforcement duties and any Department of Wildlife Conservation employee from performing his duties in working with the sportsmen of this state.
CREDIT(S)
Laws 1987, c. 142, § 1, eff. July 1, 1987; Laws 1991, c. 182, § 33, eff. Sept. 1, 1991.

https://www.animallaw.info/statute/ok-hunting-%C2%A7-5-212-obstruction-shooting-hunting-fishing-and-trapping-prohibited-landowners#:~:text=Summary%3A%20This%20law%20reflects%20Oklahoma's,fine%20of%20%24100%20to%20%24500.

Jlingle

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive got a story for you guys:

About 10-12 years ago, I took my oldest son and one of his friends hunting on a wheat field in southwest oklahoma. There was a large block of woods north of it, and deer were known to cover the wheat field in the evenings. Me and the two boys got there plenty early in the afternoon during the rifle season, got set up on a little horseshoe of land in our pumpkin colors, and waited. About 4:00 in the evening the fella in the property to the east came home and lost his mind. I’m hard of hearing and couldn’t tell what he was yelling across the fence 400 yards away, but the boys said he wasn’t saying nice things. He left and returned soon after with what appeared to be a 22 rifle in his barn and stood at the open west door shooting his rifle, and we obviously began to get concerned at that point. We moved to the other side of the horseshoe of land, where this fella could neither see us or shoot us and tried to wait him out. Everything seemed to calm down and the fella went I to his “house.” A little while later, 2 does came into the field and the boys let ‘em have it. Dropped both does within 150 yards of the truck. We were excited. I was celebrating with the boys and we were enjoying our great fortune, when the wingnut began his antics again. We drug the deer to the truck and left, calling the game warden on the way home. Our game warden at the time was widely known to be a hard man, strictly applying the law, but he was also a very good man. He staked that guy out for 2 weeks before he finally got him his hunter harassment charge. The game warden called me and told me when he finally made contact with the guy and hit him with the charges, and asked if I would be willing to testify if it came to that. I told him of course I would, and thanked him over and over for his help. It was a spooky situation that I admittedly didn’t take as seriously as I should have. I’m proud oklahoma has laws to address this nonsense. I guarantee that nut never did that again.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, I’m gonna just leave this here

Oklahoma Statutes Annotated. Title 29. Game and Fish. Chapter 1. Oklahoma Wildlife Conservation Code. Article V. Game. Part 2. Hunting Provisions. § 5-212. Obstruction of shooting, hunting, fishing and trapping prohibited--Landowner's rights--Penalties--Exemptions​

Share|

• Primary Citation: 29 Okl. St. Ann. § 5-212
  • Country of Origin: United States
  • Last Checked: January, 2022
more + Historical:
Summary: This law reflects Oklahoma's hunter harassment provision. Under the law, a person may not willfully obstruct or impede the participation of any individual in the lawful activity of shooting, hunting, fishing or trapping in this state. Violation is a misdemeanor with a fine of $100 to $500. A person convicted under this section is also liable to the person affected for all costs and damages resulting from the interference.

A. A person may not willfully obstruct or impede the participation of any individual in the lawful activity of shooting, hunting, fishing or trapping in this state. Provided, that nothing in this section shall prohibit a landowner or lessee from exercising their lawful rights of prohibiting hunting, fishing or trapping on their land, or any other legal right.
B. Any person violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor, and, upon conviction thereof, shall be punished by a fine of not less than One Hundred Dollars ($100.00) nor more than Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00).
C. Any person convicted of violating this section shall be liable to the person to whom they interfered with for all costs and damages resulting therefrom. If said person holds an Oklahoma hunting, fishing or trapping license at the time of conviction, such license shall be revoked.
D. This section of law shall not prevent a game warden from performing his enforcement duties and any Department of Wildlife Conservation employee from performing his duties in working with the sportsmen of this state.
CREDIT(S)
Laws 1987, c. 142, § 1, eff. July 1, 1987; Laws 1991, c. 182, § 33, eff. Sept. 1, 1991.

https://www.animallaw.info/statute/ok-hunting-%C2%A7-5-212-obstruction-shooting-hunting-fishing-and-trapping-prohibited-landowners#:~:text=Summary%3A%20This%20law%20reflects%20Oklahoma's,fine%20of%20%24100%20to%20%24500.
BOLOGNA! The key word in all this is LAWFUL! If you are on my land without my permission, that is not lawful!!

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WHY did these hunters set up their blind precisely on trhe property line? I agree that is legal, but if that is the case, the land owner also has a legal right to do anything he chooses on his property, right? They intended to harass him first, by their actions, and I for one would return the favor, and I really don't care what you think, ASSHAT!
They were utilizing the growth in between the bean field and the corn field to offset the the visual contrast that would have existed if they had placed their blind out alone out in the plowed. Water Fowl are very observant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom