Hunter harassment

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Phrase it any way you choose to make them, and YOU, look like you are in the right! They set up exactly on the property line to piss him off, and it worked!
I don’t think it was their intention to piss the guy off at all. They were in the beans, which they had permission from the beanfield owner to be there. They didn’t know the angry guy was planning on hunting that day also. The angry guy was going to do the exact same thing at the edge of the field. The hunters just got there first and that’s what he’s ‘really’ pissed about.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve hunted private family farm land for years. I speak from experience. I know how it works and have seen things happen.

Where do you hunt?
I hunt on private friend's lands, and we use both property lines and out beyond, depending on the weather, wind, temp, all sorts of things - cover, food, water...what the heck kinda question is that LOL - too funny.

2 Timothy 4:7-8

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hunt on private friend's lands, and we use both property lines and out beyond, depending on the weather, wind, temp, all sorts of things - cover, food, water...what the heck kinda question is that LOL - too funny.
So you hunt on a friends land and now you know all about private land dos and donts….

Holler at me when you’ve spent time on land of your own.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m missing the point of how does owning the hunting ground magically make someone understand the laws that someone that doesn’t own the specific land can’t understand?

I once sat up for turkey on a fence line at a WMA and successfully made it the whole day without trespassing onto the private property. I figured they would see me if I sat alone in a 2” tall wheat field, and the other spots on that field had me shooting towards their water tanks and cattle. Seemed almost like setting up on their property line was the right thing to do

alnpar

Old Truckers Never Die
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With, or without, the land owners permission? I'm not sure what some of thses asshats point is? Are they argueing that they have a right to hunt on private property, without permission? If so that is communisum, where the politically elite, the (GOVERNMENT) owns all the communal land? No one in their right mind wants that! I haVE NEVER TURNED ANYONE DOWN WHEN THEY ASK TO HUNT, OR FISH, ON MY LAND, I HAVE HURT A FEW TENDER LITTLE FEELING, WHEN THEY DIDN'T!
If you got thousands of Prairie Dogs on your property, I & 3 others, would love your permission to come from Arizona to rid you of your problem. Seriously! Thanks in advance, Al

Chris Hayes

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The definition of TRESPASSER is, "ON private property without permission!" Can't argue with what I said, so you try and make it sound like something else? DANG, are you a news media talking head?
Did you remember your coffee and geritol this morn? Only been said about 30 times "they were not on his land" or yours.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you remember your coffee and geritol this morn? Only been said about 30 times "they were not on his land" or yours.
I like to have lively debates!! It is my hobby I guess, and this subject matter, on this site, was one of my best efforts! Thanks it was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No hard feelings, just good fun for an old fart!

Latest posts

Top Bottom