Hunting Lease?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlt7272

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't be too quick to bash justin. We are all in favor of concealed carry to help protect ourselves so why is it so far fetched that we should be cautious with our personal property, especially on a hunting lease that cannot be monitored.

I lost a ground blind from the time I left it at dark one evening to the time I went back the next morning also at dark. Someone picked it up in the middle of the night. Sucks but all I had to do is pack it up and take it with me.

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks RT, it should NOT be this way. We should be able to leave crap sit but losers dictate we can't. As hunters who value our property we must understand that this is the world we live in whether we like it or not. Sad really.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont advocate breaking the law but I do know a guy personally who caught some people who didnt belong on his property and they left with some birdshot in their boots.

65hemi

New to the site!
Reaction score
What people should do, and what they actually do are two very different things. There are more thieves than honest people out there. Don't make it easy for them.

Your saying It's HIS fault for leaving HIS blind up on HIS lease? I hope I am misunderstanding you. It doesn't matter if it's a pop-up blind, a permanent blind, or a stick of gum. If it's his property no one should take it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Other forums I visit would give 65 hemi a big pat on the back for doing research and not starting a new thread because he used the search, or on this site probably the related threads, but the fudds that are are some sites just hate it when someone starts a new thread when there is a 7 year old thread about the same subject. LOL! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom