Hurricane thought.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

0 0 0

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A number of years ago, when Hurricane Andrew(?) went through Fla., The news showed a number of people who had taken up firearms to protect their neighborhood. Painted messages on garage doors, walls, etc. said in BIG PLAIN LETTER...YOU LOOT WE SHOOT. Pictures of men and women standing guard to protect themselves, their families, and their property. I have not heard of anything like this since or even now.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
A number of years ago, when Hurricane Andrew(?) went through Fla., The news showed a number of people who had taken up firearms to protect their neighborhood. Painted messages on garage doors, walls, etc. said in BIG PLAIN LETTER...YOU LOOT WE SHOOT. Pictures of men and women standing guard to protect themselves, their families, and their property. I have not heard of anything like this since or even now.
The propaganda arm of the Democratic Party (the news media) wouldn't show that now, it would make owning guns look justifiable! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTUON WITH LEGIUTIMATE VOTES, THEN WATCH THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess we, and every other nation, has always had a small percentage of people that have no HONOR, CONTINENCE, INTEGRITY, OR CHARACTER? That will take advantage of their fellow human beings, under any circimstances? I don't know if they learned this type behavior, or were born with it? We would all be better off without them, but in a JUST SOCIETY RULED BY LAWS, NOT MEN, we must assume them fit to live among us, until THEY prove they are not!!! OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED?

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm concerned about the upcoming election, mail-in ballots? How will the Dems use this to their advantage- because they will. Voting is the last thing on the evacuees mind right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom