Husbands of Target 🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Starbucks.... really? So you spend a lot of money on coffee that you have to drown in milk and sugar to be able to drink that rancid crap!!! :bolt: 🤣 :cool:
All coffee is rancid crap! If I wanted bitter and vile, I’d visit the mil. I spend a lot of money on OSA, not Starbucks. I bet I drop 60 bucks a year at Starbucks.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
All coffee is rancid crap! If I wanted bitter and vile, I’d visit the mil. I spend a lot of money on OSA, not Starbucks. I bet I drop 60 bucks a year at Starbucks.
$60 is $60 more than I spent at Starbucks last year but to to each his own, The mil took me a minute ..... :rotflmao::rotflmao: And just so you know not all coffee is rancid crap, in fact I am having a spot of Irish coffee at the moment that is splendid! :drunk5:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When we used to go to indoor malls, I’d hang out in one of the restaurants with a bar while she shopped with the rest of the bored husbands.

You know, the way I read that is that your wife is shopping with the bored husbands, even though you "think" they are joining you in the bar.

Maybe you should edit it and change some of those words around?

Latest posts

Top Bottom