I’m ready. I finally ordered my reloading stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know it’s a bad time to get into reloading, but it’s something I’ve been wanting to do for a long time. Since getting my suppressors, I plan on reloading subsonic rounds for my 9mm and 308, as well as standard velocity rounds. I’ll eventually work on precise loads for my 6.5cm down the road. I will be using this as a single station until I get comfortable with everything.

I ordered the Lee Classic Turret press as I thought this would be a good place to start. I’ll be reloading 9mm, .223/5.56, and 308. One at a time obviously.

In addition to the kit I have also ordered:
-Bullet puller
-Lyman protouch 1500 for precise powder measurements.
-2 additional Turret Plates
-9mm dies
-223 dies
-308 dies
-Case trimmer
-chronograph
-shell holders

Primers and powder. I know this is a dumb question, but does anyone have a secret place I could purchase some primers to get me started? I’m just looking for 500-1k of each, as this would probably last me a while until I get this figured out. I need CCI #41 primers for my 5.56, small rifle primers, and small pistol primers. I have brass, and I’m going order bullets once I know what I need to go with based off the load data.

I’m still looking at different powders and load data to figure out what I need to hunt down.

I’ll take all the guidance and tips I can get. That’s why I love this group. If I need to add anything to my list let me know.
you might try Village Tactical - last time I was there they said they had plenty of primers for the rip-off price of $100/1000

Latest posts

Top Bottom