I’m starting up my own business: contact info added

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I moved away for a while to south east Texas 🥵🥵, and am now back in GOD’S country and will be starting my own locksmith service ( commercial and residential only) here in the Tulsa area with 29 yrs experience, I will service pretty much all of the Green Country area and in the beginning maybe the OKC area until hopefully business is booming in my local area! It’ll take me a few weeks to get my license and all my other stuff lined out but if any of you guys need anything I’m sure we could work something out 😎😎. I’m sure glad to be back !! D. Alan Stambaugh, 918-695-3808

Last edited:

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I moved away for a while to south east Texas 🥵🥵, and am now back in GOD’S country and will be starting my own locksmith service ( commercial and residential only) here in the Tulsa area, I will service pretty much all of the Green Country area and in the beginning maybe the OKC area until hopefully business is booming in my local area! It’ll take me a few weeks to get my license and all my other stuff lined out but if any of you guys need anything I’m sure we could work something out 😎😎. I’m sure glad to be back !!
Send me your info too. I've got rentals in Jenks and occasionally need a locksmith. Also, be sure to post up any business startup questions you have. Many of us have been there and can help with structuring, tax sheltering, and generally making sure you keep all you earn.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I moved away for a while to south east Texas 🥵🥵, and am now back in GOD’S country and will be starting my own locksmith service ( commercial and residential only) here in the Tulsa area with 29 yrs experience, I will service pretty much all of the Green Country area and in the beginning maybe the OKC area until hopefully business is booming in my local area! It’ll take me a few weeks to get my license and all my other stuff lined out but if any of you guys need anything I’m sure we could work something out 😎😎. I’m sure glad to be back !! D. Alan Stambaugh, 918-695-3808
...and we're glad to have you back...welcome home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom