I’m getting divorced I guess

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MCVetSteve

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So it seems that my wife is mistakenly under the impression that I’ve been cheating, and, although I can’t prove it, I think it’s because my ex-wife has been using her friends to manipulate my wife into thinking such. This is terrible.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man I am sorry to hear that. This is why I am thankful I am with my wife of 17 years. We are both Christians and she doesn’t have friends and neither do I. Well, outside of people from our church. Neither one of us get in social media or anything like that. We don’t fight and rarely argue. She knows that I am the man and the head of our house but that doesn’t mean I treat her like crap. We work together and trust is the key. I’m not trying to preach or make you feel bad. Just wanted to share my thankfulness for my Christian woman. I pray everything works out for the best for you guys. Good luck man. Maybe try some counseling. We have done it. Sometimes couples need it. If she is willing to do it then great. If she is dead set against it that would tell me she isn’t willing to fight for her marriage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom