I’m getting divorced I guess

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kwaynem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My family has Life360 app where we know where each of us are all the time that way I don’t worry about my daughter being stranded and not knowing where she is and I don’t have to call her and ask if she is almost home (wife included) maybe try that so she knows where you are where you say you are? My buddies say I’m crazy but hell I have nothing to hide

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your situation truly sucks. As someone else mentioned, my ex told other people I was cheating (wasn't true), when it was her that was cheating (as she later admitted). My advice (worth zilch, I know): if there are no children involved, get divorced ASAP. If children are involved, may the Lord help you.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel sorry for you and your wife but don't know what to say or advise to give other than prayer. Even then if she is dead set for filing...

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Divorce Sucks!...and not in a good way.

I've been there and done that too many times. Other people meddling in our business helped cause all of mine.

I hope you guys can work things out.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really sorry to hear this. With the limited background you mentioned about your wife thinking your cheating and some ex-wife stuff being involved, here is what I'd bet dollars to donuts on. She's unhappy, doesn't want to be married anymore and has been cheating herself and is doing her best to place the blame, with help from her friends, on you. I'd start protecting yourself asap and get yourself an attorney. I can see chit going south fast if she is going to start throwing out claims like she is doing. Best of luck.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really sorry to hear this. With the limited background you mentioned about your wife thinking your cheating and some ex-wife stuff being involved, here is what I'd bet dollars to donuts on. She's unhappy, doesn't want to be married anymore and has been cheating herself and is doing her best to place the blame, with help from her friends, on you. I'd start protecting yourself asap and get yourself an attorney. I can see chit going south fast if she is going to start throwing out claims like she is doing. Best of luck.
Yep, take care of your business as well as you can. Sometimes a casual divorce can go really easy but there have been divorces that battled over the family dog that ran into the lawyers making 6 figures.
Get out as easily as you can and if you're lucky, you will meet the love of your life like I did. 30 years later it's still magic.
She just had to get me trained right.....lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom