I’m sorry Dave I can’t do that……..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kinda like all these companies installing GPS in their company vehicles, and telling us its for our "safety"
I see insurance companies asking you to use their app now so they can monitor your driving and "offer" discounts for safe drivers.
I'd hate to see what they would do with my lead foot.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see insurance companies asking you to use their app now so they can monitor your driving and "offer" discounts for safe drivers.
I'd hate to see what they would do with my lead foot.
Yep, we got an insurance quote for adding our 16yo daughter the other day, they said she would be REQUIRED to have some kind of app on her phone for them to cover her...guess they don't want my business!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, I see that coming for all of us soon enough, been thinking about changing careers and becoming a Walmart parking lot panhandler!
Got yer homeless starter kit? Cardboard and a Magic Marker?

1652755252048.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, we got an insurance quote for adding our 16yo daughter the other day, they said she would be REQUIRED to have some kind of app on her phone for them to cover her...guess they don't want my business!
I'm betting every insurance company is going to undertake this policy before long, and with the way our rights are being eroded, I suspect the app must be turned on or the vehicle will not start. The way of the future to monitor your every move.

Rustytigwire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gather information for sale and or use against.
Or extort participation?
Wait, is that not fraud and racketeering??
Bbbut they make my 401k fat!
In one end, out the other...ok now reverse flow....

Screenshot_20220517-005942_Maps.jpg
Screenshot_20220517-005653_Maps.jpg

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm betting every insurance company is going to undertake this policy before long, and with the way our rights are being eroded, I suspect the app must be turned on or the vehicle will not start. The way of the future to monitor your every move.

But, it is for the children!

If it wasn't for car seats and seatbelts, bicycle helmets and special baby formula; we wouldn't be here.

Oh wait, didn't have that nanny state BS and made it just fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom