I am asking for prayers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not much of an update this morning. Waiting to meet with the doctors to figure out what the next course of action will be. They have me on a medicine to control my excessive heartbeat, it is helping but still a ways to go.
I imagine I will be in here for at least the weekend, depending of course on progress.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think David ended up staying last night, too. Still keeping him (and Heather!) in my prayers. I know she is really worried... this whole ordeal has been a stressbomb for both of them. Don't forget to keep her in your prayers as well as him, guys.
Yes please do keep my wife in Your prayers. She is carrying the whole load and is doing a phenomenal job, however I know there’s only so much one person can do with very little rest or reprieve.
It looks like I may get to go home this afternoon, but no guarantees at this point. As usual I appreciate everybody’s prayers. Will let you know when I get to go home.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So at approximately 7:00am tomorrow morning I will have a trans esophageal echo cardio gram to verify no blood clots are present. If not I will then undergo an electro cardio conversion to hopefully get my heart back in sync/rhythm. I have had a few TEE’s over the years and though they are not pleasant they are ok. The ECC absolutely scares me. I told the anesthesiologist that his job is to make sure I remember none of it. :)
Continued prayers appreciated

Latest posts

Top Bottom