I am begining to get the fever!!! Anyone have any Dove hunting predictions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meatGrinder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some wheat fields on public that I hunt had a good amount just yesterday evening. Really hoping that rain didn't drive them off. Going to get after them in the evening no matter what, tomorrow kicks off the entire fall lineup of seasons! Good luck to everyone out there tomorrow!

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck today guys & gals.

I won't be out there until Saturday afternoon, but my guy called me last night and said we would have melted our barrels if we had been out there last evening.

We'll see if they hang around until Saturday afternoon.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck today guys & gals.

I won't be out there until Saturday afternoon, but my guy called me last night and said we would have melted our barrels if we had been out there last evening.

We'll see if they hang around until Saturday afternoon.
Game warden would have melted his ticket book too.

teslawasframed

Night Watchman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
20220901_194158.jpg

My buddy and I did pretty good, considering the rain didn't let up until around 3:30. Lots more birds flying around outside our cones of death, but we downed enough for supper.

ahlosojoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad some of you guy found some doves. My doves left for Mexico!! I hunted hard almost all day on Thurs...bagged 3 with 4 shots. Hit it again on Fri pretty early....worse than the day before. Had a grand total of 2 that's right 2. You have heard of false prophets...well my predictions of a great opening day proved to be false.
Maybe later.

Latest posts

Top Bottom