I am getting a little tired of that old guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 243173
I know an old guy like that. He beeches and gripes about everything. Feels compelled to comment on everything. Is extremely judgmental, especially towards the younger generation. And don't even get in the car with him! Holy sheet! Road rage out the yahzoo! Yup...he's one surly, cynical sonovab!tch, I tell ya what.
We must be brothers from another mother. Holy sheiite!

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light." ~ Dylan Thomas

Keep doing as much as you can everyday for as long as you can.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And yet I can tell someone the most outrageous thing they've ever heard (a tree fell on me 🤷) and they by it hook, line and sinker, no questions asked. (Well ok maybe that's not exactly right -- maybe they ask a million questions, but you see my point. Nobody ever says "Oh really??" like "Yeah, right -- THAT'S a line of BS if I ever heard it!" 🤷😂😂)

But I can hardly stand to ride in the car with him. It's unreal ... If any "health professional" heard it they'd have no trouble signing the paperwork and keeping him WAY longer than 72 hours. 🙄🙄😂😂😂
But you have an honest face!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom