I am getting a little tired of that old guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean I take off my shoes and put them where they belong or at least out of the way near one of the doors go back an hour/day/week later and my shoes are gone. Same thing with wallet and truck/car keys. No idea why he is doing this to me! It is getting old. Gotta have a sit down with him and get this straightened out. Really wonder what I am going to tell myself…..

well, in the old guys defense, sometimes it is that strange lady I see around the house. You know the one, the old guys wife!

ah well, end of rant. :blush:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know an old guy like that. He beeches and gripes about everything. Feels compelled to comment on everything. Is extremely judgmental, especially towards the younger generation. And don't even get in the car with him! Holy sheet! Road rage out the yahzoo! Yup...he's one surly, cynical sonovab!tch, I tell ya what.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know an old guy like that. He beeches and gripes about everything. Feels compelled to comment on everything. Is extremely judgmental, especially towards the younger generation. And don't even get in the car with him! Holy sheet! Road rage out the yahzoo! Yup...he's one surly, cynical sonovab!tch, I tell ya what.
Stop talking about me! We haven't ever even been in a car together!

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1640900910458.png

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I see you've met my husband. 🙄🙄🙄

Latest posts

Top Bottom