I am sick and tired of this narrative...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
...that being the narrative of "police just wanna kill black people". Watch the video to the end and listen to a sobbing woman claim "Y'all keep killing us." Don't get me wrong, the fact they shot a man who was trying to comply and even tossed his gun aside is just...insane...but do I believe they just wanted to a shoot a black man? I can't say NO with absolute certainly, but do we know the whole story? Maybe he had priors of armed assault? I don't know, either way...anyone who isn't powered by pure emotions can see the cops didn't intentionally shoot into the crowd, their aiming is just very, very bad. I believe he made a mistake throwing the gun aside, he should've just put his hands up and asked one of the officers to disarm him. I wholeheartedly believe those officers need to answer for every shot they fired, but do I think it was a hate crime of any sort? Again, I don't think that's the case, but they did make some serious, fatal mistakes. Your thoughts?

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
expect to get what you get if you're doing something to get the cops on you... WE were taught respect and if you did something wrong you probably were going to pay the price for it!!!! run from the law instead of complying you might get shot!!!

Mr E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All my years in law enforcement right up till the day I retired I shot 0 Black people.
Guess I didn't get the memo. :anyone:
THIS. I can't say all cops are perfect, but the narrative they are pushing is ALL cops are evil or something. Just clown world out there these days.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
He was NOT complying. He was doing what HE WANTED TO DO! He had his hands up then turned around, walking away with his hand at his waistband. He had the gun in his hand and the officers didn't give him the time it would have taken to raise it to their level to KILL them. Multiple gunshots from that one officer probably took a whole 1/2 second to one second. Ever fire a gun at night? Gun flash, temporary blinding the officer and the perp was still walking and fleeing. How do they know if he dropped the gun? How do they know he didn't have another gun?

If the cops want to just kill black folk, why did they wait so long giving the guy multiple commands before killing him?

You stupid ignorant fools!
Stop killing us translates into

DO WHAT YOU ARE TOLD TO DO!

COMPLY!

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yes, it amounts to no respect for police!!! they can twist it any way they want.. their parents didn't spend enough time teaching right or wrong!!!!!!!

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0460.jpg

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
yes, it amounts to no respect for police!!! they can twist it any way they want.. their parents didn't spend enough time teaching right or wrong!!!!!!!
It isn't even necessarily not enough respect for police, but lack of respect for the situation. Ive known quite a few folks in various levels of law enforcement, most were pretty awesome humans. A couple were just genuinely not good people for that job. Even if I ended up in an interaction with one of the officers I didnt have much respect for, it would be downright ignorant and dangerous to not have the proper amount of respect for the situation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom