I am sick and tired of this narrative...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
White women, by and large, are the single most self-righteous, entitled group of people on the planet. Followed closely by black women. I can get 99.9% of men to behave themselves (or at least cause me a minimum amount of grief, generally speaking). Women on the other hand I will leave to the police to deal with. I NEVER had to call an officer to handle anything when I was a bartender. When I worked at JoAnn's Fabrics and we were deemed "essential" but could only let a certain number of people in the store at one time?? JHFC, what a shitshow. 🙄🙄🙄
Ya won't get any argument from me.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
White women, by and large, are the single most self-righteous, entitled group of people on the planet. Followed closely by black women. I can get 99.9% of men to behave themselves (or at least cause me a minimum amount of grief, generally speaking). Women on the other hand I will leave to the police to deal with. I NEVER had to call an officer to handle anything when I was a bartender. When I worked at JoAnn's Fabrics and we were deemed "essential" but could only let a certain number of people in the store at one time?? JHFC, what a shitshow. 🙄🙄🙄
And they definitely use their sexuality and hands off areas as a weapon against the police.

I had a woman wedge herself in the back of the car after being cuffed n stuffed. I could not for the life of me coax her out either verbally or physically and still respecting her woman parts. The female dispatcher came outside to see what was going on. She assessed the situation, tried to get her out verbally, then took a BIC pen and placing the barrel of the pen under the woman's nipple, rolled it over the pen. The woman bolted out of the car and was on her tippy toes all the way into jail screaming, "Yes ma'am! Yes ma'am!

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And they definitely use their sexuality and hands off areas as a weapon against the police.

I had a woman wedge herself in the back of the car after being cuffed n stuffed. I could not for the life of me coax her out either verbally or physically and still respecting her woman parts. The female dispatcher came outside to see what was going on. She assessed the situation, tried to get her out verbally, then took a BIC pen and placing the barrel of the pen under the woman's nipple, rolled it over the pen. The woman bolted out of the car and was on her tippy toes all the way into jail screaming, "Yes ma'am! Yes ma'am!
well that's one way to do it!!

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I used to laugh when a female told me I couldn't pat her down before putting her in the back of my car. I'd say yeah, guess again. Since we don't have a female officer on duty (or at all in some cases) I can pat you down to make sure you don't have any weapons on you. I can't do it the same way I do a guy, but nobody gets put in the back of my car without being checked for weapons first. So whine and ***** all you want, but I'm gonna pat you down.

Oh they screamed about having my badge and suing me and the agency etc.etc.etc. but they found out different when and if they talked to a lawyer. That all said, I can assure you it was NEVER something I looked forward too and believe me I always wished that we had a female officer on duty or that there was a female trooper in the area. Because just like the naked person call, if it was a female (which it rarely ever was) it was something you wished you never saw. Kinda like those pictures @RickN posts :w000t:

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
...that being the narrative of "police just wanna kill black people". Watch the video to the end and listen to a sobbing woman claim "Y'all keep killing us." Don't get me wrong, the fact they shot a man who was trying to comply and even tossed his gun aside is just...insane...but do I believe they just wanted to a shoot a black man? I can't say NO with absolute certainly, but do we know the whole story? Maybe he had priors of armed assault? I don't know, either way...anyone who isn't powered by pure emotions can see the cops didn't intentionally shoot into the crowd, their aiming is just very, very bad. I believe he made a mistake throwing the gun aside, he should've just put his hands up and asked one of the officers to disarm him. I wholeheartedly believe those officers need to answer for every shot they fired, but do I think it was a hate crime of any sort? Again, I don't think that's the case, but they did make some serious, fatal mistakes. Your thoughts?

Examples, and likely videos, can be found to prove ANY POINT OF VIEW, we have! It seems to me, the problem is the HATE that is being promoted by both sides, and whipped up by crooked politicians, and the lap dog news media, because that gets VOTES, and RATINGS! In 1921 Tulsa Ok. what is considered the worst race riot in our history occurred. I have researched this, and even talked to survives on both sides when I was younger. A black man was accused of molesting a white women elevator operator in Tulsa. he was arrested and placed in the City Jail. We had three news papers at that time, they were in competition for circulation, and each jumped on this story, each trying to out sensationalize each other! As was the POLITIUCALLY CORRECT THING AT THAT TIME, THEY ALL MADE A VILLAIN OUT OF THE BLACK GUY, WITHOUT KNOWING ANY FACTS! NOW THEY MAKE THE VILLAIN OUT OF THE WHITE COP, WITHOUT KNOWING ANY FACTS, RIGHT? A rummor started that this balck man was going to be lynched, he was moved to the more secure country jail! A group of black men, some armed, went to the jail to prevent him from being lynched, and A group of white men, some armed, went to the jail, to prevent them from taking him out of jail, by force! Guess what happened next? The story we here now of the Tulsa MASSACRE, forgets to mention this part but, it's a matter of public record,11 white man, and 3 black men, were killed in this first encounter! The total number killed is still in question, and many, many businesses and homes were burned! In my opinion, the news media of the day LITERALLY CAUSED THIS BY SYNSATIONALIZING THIS FOR THEIR OWN BENIFIT, BUT TO THIS DAY HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY RESPONSABILITY FOR WHAT THEY CAUSED! IS THIS NOT WHAT IS HAPPENING NOW, ONLY TURNED AROUND? BOTH WERE DEAD WRONG!

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to laugh when a female told me I couldn't pat her down before putting her in the back of my car. I'd say yeah, guess again. Since we don't have a female officer on duty (or at all in some cases) I can pat you down to make sure you don't have any weapons on you. I can't do it the same way I do a guy, but nobody gets put in the back of my car without being checked for weapons first. So whine and ***** all you want, but I'm gonna pat you down.

Oh they screamed about having my badge and suing me and the agency etc.etc.etc. but they found out different when and if they talked to a lawyer. That all said, I can assure you it was NEVER something I looked forward too and believe me I always wished that we had a female officer on duty or that there was a female trooper in the area. Because just like the naked person call, if it was a female (which it rarely ever was) it was something you wished you never saw. Kinda like those pictures @RickN posts :w000t:
No kiddin! I always got the 300+ and methed up Karens!:puke: Where the hell were the super models that were in the training films?????:cry11:

Guess it it is like real-estate, location, location, location.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
No kiddin! I always got the 300+ and methed up Karens!:puke: Where the hell were the super models that were in the training films?????:cry11:

The only supermodel our meager force encountered was a good looking black woman that came to town and started working in a club as a hostess. She caused quite a stir when the men dating her found out she was a he/she. I talked to her several times when she arrived, where to get lodging, where to get a meal, etc. She was gorgeous except for her adams apple which she covered well with a scarf. When we arrested "her" for theft, extortion, and prostitution, I had no problem searching "her".

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Great question! I remember when LAPD came to an academy with a recruiting video. They showed officers riding bikes on the boardwalks which, of course, had an abundance of bikini clad babes walking and skating by. We laughed our butts off knowing that IF we took LAPD up on their offer we'd be so deep in the hood we wouldn't even know there was an ocean nearby with beaches filled with very scantily dressed ladies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom