I am sick and tired of this narrative...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
but i mean the police DID cause a mass shooting.
if you can remember, the whole thing that has morphed into BLM was basically just asking for police to do things like stop the 1033 program, no knock raids, etc etc.

there was a REAL movement against overpolicing in the US. it tied in with those who didn't want a surveillance police state, and like most things, certain elements in the US co-opted this movement and reduced it to "cops hate black people".

like most actual organic things in the US, the powers that be eventually get hold of it and turn it into something that works towards their goals. namely police having no power against blacks but being able to kill whites with impunity.

>crawl to me
comes to mind.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
oh, and i also made this chart for reference:

BLACKS KILLED BY MEDICAL ERROR.jpg

forindooruseonly

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I cared more, I'd look up the video at real speed and audio rather than having the "helpful" breakdown that segments everything into slo-mo and distinct order of actions, rather than everything happening at once. Looks to me like it went down pretty quick.

jhb33rd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. Did not follow a legal command.
2. Put his hands up and walked behind a van out of the Officers sight.
3. Pulled a gun.
4. Got shot when the Officer saw the gun. The Officer does not wait to see if the subject is going to point and shoot the Officer or throw the gun down. All this happened in a split second. The second half of the video shows how quick it happened.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It isn't even necessarily not enough respect for police, but lack of respect for the situation. Ive known quite a few folks in various levels of law enforcement, most were pretty awesome humans. A couple were just genuinely not good people for that job. Even if I ended up in an interaction with one of the officers I didnt have much respect for, it would be downright ignorant and dangerous to not have the proper amount of respect for the situation.
exactly respect their commands comply or risk getting shot no if and's or but's .

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The vast majority of arrests I made where made using no force at all. Why, because the subject complied. It's as simple as that. Of the arrests I made that required force most involved whites with a large number being white females who, for some reason, seem to think fighting the police is their right and that they may actually get away with it.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The vast majority of arrests I made where made using no force at all. Why, because the subject complied. It's as simple as that. Of the arrests I made that required force most involved whites with a large number being white females who, for some reason, seem to think fighting the police is their right and that they may actually get away with it.

White women, by and large, are the single most self-righteous, entitled group of people on the planet. Followed closely by black women. I can get 99.9% of men to behave themselves (or at least cause me a minimum amount of grief, generally speaking). Women on the other hand I will leave to the police to deal with. I NEVER had to call an officer to handle anything when I was a bartender. When I worked at JoAnn's Fabrics and we were deemed "essential" but could only let a certain number of people in the store at one time?? JHFC, what a shitshow. 🙄🙄🙄

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...that being the narrative of "police just wanna kill black people". Watch the video to the end and listen to a sobbing woman claim "Y'all keep killing us." Don't get me wrong, the fact they shot a man who was trying to comply and even tossed his gun aside is just...insane...but do I believe they just wanted to a shoot a black man? I can't say NO with absolute certainly, but do we know the whole story? Maybe he had priors of armed assault? I don't know, either way...anyone who isn't powered by pure emotions can see the cops didn't intentionally shoot into the crowd, their aiming is just very, very bad. I believe he made a mistake throwing the gun aside, he should've just put his hands up and asked one of the officers to disarm him. I wholeheartedly believe those officers need to answer for every shot they fired, but do I think it was a hate crime of any sort? Again, I don't think that's the case, but they did make some serious, fatal mistakes. Your thoughts?

Look, in this situation it looks like they did just want to shoot him…..he through his gun away and put his hands up and they shot him. They will go to jail for this one, this was a bad shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom