I Bought Another Ruger American Ranch....450 Bushmaster

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm itching for something like this in 300BLK.
SCI in Bixby has a bunch of the .450BM in stock but I havent been able to put my hands on a 300BLK in person yet.

The Winchester and Federal did horrible!

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
After watching Hooligans' video on the 7.62x39 I wants one LOL.

Built a 450 bushmaster with the OSA lower from 17 Design..... love the rifle and the round!! running 245 gr Interlock SP from Hornady over 38 grains of LILgun . When I do my job I get clovers at 100....

Last edited:

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm itching for something like this in 300BLK.
SCI in Bixby has a bunch of the .450BM in stock but I havent been able to put my hands on a 300BLK in person yet.

The Winchester and Federal did horrible!
A friend of mine had one in 300blk a few years ago and we tried shooting it at 300 yards. Seems like I remember putting quite a bit of lob on them to try and make them reach that far lol. I think he may have just had a red dot on it though.

After watching Hooligans' video on the 7.62x39 I wants one LOL.

Built a 450 bushmaster with the OSA lower from 17 Design..... love the rifle and the round!! running 245 gr Interlock SP from Hornady over 38 grains of LILgun . When I do my job I get clovers at 100....
Nice, I had thought about building one also, but for some weird reason I just prefer bolt guns.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
A friend of mine had one in 300blk a few years ago and we tried shooting it at 300 yards. Seems like I remember putting quite a bit of lob on them to try and make them reach that far lol. I think he may have just had a red dot on it though.

Nice, I had thought about building one also, but for some weird reason I just prefer bolt guns.
Nothing weird about liking bolt guns! :cool:

Big Bad Wolf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got a RAR in the .300blk. If I’m reaching out more than 100yrds, I’m usually running supers though it. I’ve had no issues and with decent ammo, it pulls just over moa. Only have about 300rds through it so far and it’s gotten better with more rounds.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know my comment is late But. got a Ruger American ranch with rotary magazine in .300 Blackout love it!! just less than 2 boxes through it and already everyone in a 2" circle at 100 yard probably better but that's just me shooting Winchester 150 grain hunting loads at that. great little rifle for packing around.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know my comment is late But. got a Ruger American ranch with rotary magazine in .300 Blackout love it!! just less than 2 boxes through it and already everyone in a 2" circle at 100 yard probably better but that's just me shooting Winchester 150 grain hunting loads at that. great little rifle for packing around.
oh yea, definitely an awesome rifle for packing around. My RAR in 7.62x39 has become one of my favorite rifles. It's lightweight, compact and very accurate. I bet if you get some better ammo, like hornady black, you will get better groups than 2" at 100 yards.

Latest posts

Top Bottom